Preparation of Manuscripts
Author(s) are strongly encouraged to submit manuscripts online by using the link "Make New Submission” on the journal's homepage to upload your manuscripts following the instructions given on the screen.
Manuscripts should be typewritten or prepared on a word processor, with single space and fonts Times New Roman 12.
The Citation must be written in body text (without footnotes) with bracket as follows: (author, year: page). Example: (Riksawan, 2017: 29). Where there are two authors, both should be named; with three or more only the first author's name plus "et al." need be given. Example: (Riks and Sawan, 2017: 29) and (Riksawan et al, 2017: 29).
- Title of the article;
- Name(s) of author(s)
- Affiliation(s) of author(s);
- Name and e-mail address of the corresponding author.
- Abstract: Each article is to be preceded by a succinct abstract, of up to 250 words, that highlights the objectives, methods, results, and conclusions of the paper.
- Key Words: To identify the subjects under which the article may be indexed, 3 - 5 key words should be provided.
- Material and Method
- References: The list at the end of the paper should include only works mentioned in the text and should be arranged alphabetically by the name of the first author. References should be cited as follows:
name(s) of author(s), year in brackets, full title, edition, publishers, place of publication.
name(s) of author(s), year in brackets, full title, name of the journal as abbreviated in Chemical Abstracts, volume number, first and last page numbers.
Internet source should include the homepage URL and date when retrieved.
Journal papers from the internet which has DOI need be given.