Copyright and Open Access
Submission of a manuscript implies:
- The copyright of the article is retaining by Author (s).
- The article has not been published before (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis);
- The article is not under consideration for publication elsewhere;
- That its publication has been approved by all coauthors, if any, as well as by the responsible authorities at the institute where the work has been carried out;
- The manuscript will not be published elsewhere in any language without the consent of the copyright holders;
The journal is under Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0). Please read carefully and learn more at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/deed.en